Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Comfy Best

Aahhh! Just had a nice warm scrub in the shower and now good and ready to do the tag by this 'swee swee' punya Angel.

First, I visited some of the the blogs of the friends she tagged and I saw that they are good sports, posting up their pics on an 'as is, where is' basis and I suppose, I shall do the same.

This is what I am wearing now.



Ya, my most comfortable baju tidur worn 'berkemban' style. Not good at tying it up properly though.

By the way, this is the first time I ever put up a pic on my blog. Why? Because I don't have a camera, don't bother to learn how to use a camera, don't know how to put up pics on my blog, don't know this, don't have that...... blah, blah, blah. I think I am one of the last dinosaurs around.

My pillow is calling me already. Good night and sweet dreams.
 
posted by nyonyapenang at 10:17 PM, |

16 Comments:

you must take that piktures too close thats why it put of frame...
  At 9:32 AM Blogger Admin said:
i oso wrap sarung to bed but i don wear anything inside. what about you?
  At 10:06 AM Blogger dreamie said:
your baju tidur cantik wor, so got sweet dreams boh?
  At 12:11 PM Blogger 5xmom.com said:
ahpek, in the morning, you got a tent LOL

nyonyapenang - The colour very sweet wor. All my sarongs are from my mom and look like kiam chye, so if I wear liao, later my atm tarak stim so I never wear sarong lor. And also dunno how 'cos morning nanti, terselak.
  At 1:59 PM Blogger sotongking said:
No flesh oso...i demand u to show us some flesh
no flesh? Tis one is called peek-a-boo; more to come one. hehe

Nyonya: I am not too far behind you in the dinosaur queue. And I am in the IT industry!!! blast BGates
  At 3:11 PM Blogger Helen said:
Then I must come up with a tag "what are you wearing on your face right now" to get u post your face!! MUAHRAHRAHAR I'm a genius!
nice sarong wor...I dont think I have ever worn one before.
pisang goreng 115.nf,
ok, ok, next time around shall try to do better. tks.

ah pek,
sure got lar. i not like you rajin mia DIY man - awal-awal pagi bina tent!
(Lilian's komen).
hahahaha..

dreamie,
they say hor, must eat alot of tau thau choy first wor. LOL
5xmom,
ya, must keep the stim cumming. i'm sure that Marks & Spencers piece kasi stim kaw kaw lor hor. LOL

sotongking,
what flesh? you mean 'sam charn bak' izzit?

las montanas,
how can it be? you post great pics on your blogs.

helen,
sei lar, where is my bedak sejuk?

king's wife,
thank you.
i believe you'll do justice to pieces from la senza, victoria secrets, etc
5xmom,
ya, must keep the stim cumming. i'm sure that Marks & Spencers piece kasi stim kaw kaw lor hor. LOL

sotongking,
what flesh? you mean 'sam charn bak' izzit?

las montanas,
how can it be? you post great pics on your blogs.

helen,
sei lar, where is my bedak sejuk?

king's wife,
thank you.
i believe you'll do justice to pieces from la senza, victoria secrets, etc
waa waa waa... lu memang nyonyapenang!! ;)
Thanks for humouring angel... angel not swee swee wan lar... dun be fooled by my "body"... haha...
Kam xia, kam xia!
angel,
ka ki lang, mm sai khek khi la.
lu happy, gua pun sama. ;)
Very honest of u!
  At 7:26 PM Blogger sotongking said:
LOLx. Nice leh tat one...
  At 1:11 PM Blogger seefei said:
i support helen!! but no excuse hor, must learn how to take pix!!