Thursday, June 15, 2006

What to write, huh?

There are many good reads in blosphere; I particularly enjoy lighthearted and heartwarming ones as they lift the spirits, give hope and are great stress-relievers and avoid those that appear to fan a 'bonfire'. Got enough stress already, so no need to add on.

So, I thought I wanna blog too. My son actually asked "Sure ah? What you going to blog about? You got time meh?" Aiyah, anything lah, as long as it won't hurt or kill someone and as long as I am happy doing it. Time? Ah, that's a good question. You see, my work comes in spurts. Sometimes, my day is so packed that by the time I reach home, my brain just shut down and I can't think properly and can only recognise the bed. Other times, I am so free, then I visit blogs.

Well, these bloggers really got plenty to write, paragraph after paragraph of flowing prose day after day. When I'm free, I attempt to write but how come nothing comes to mind? Not a wordsmith, huh? It's OK lah, this blog was created for me to fill my free time and relax only.
 
posted by nyonyapenang at 10:44 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 9:33 AM Blogger Admin said:
maybe if you don't try too hard and write whatever nonsense that comes to mind, it would be easier.
Hi ah pek,

Tenkiu for good advice. Think I'll just do that - kasi sajalah apa yang ada.
  At 11:58 AM Anonymous Anonymous said: